Right Wing Leftovers – 10/15/12
- It must be exhausting for the American Family Association to be constantly fighting the “gay agenda” where it doesn’t exist.
- Matt Barber says this election is the most important in US history and “America’s future really does hang in the balance.”
- James Dobson says pretty much the same thing, warning that “given the state of the world and the decline of our country, how can a single Christian stay at home on Election Day? The stakes are simply too high.”
- Mike Huckabee says Christians need to be involved in politics because “if politics is dirty in this country, it’s dirty because not enough good, clean people get involved.”
- Paul Ryan and the Romney campaign “ramrodded their way” into a soup kitchen so that Ryan could get his picture taken washing already clean dishes.
- Finally, you can now get an American-made pair of jeans, thanks to Glenn Beck, for a mere $130.