Right Wing Bonus Tracks: URL of Kavanaugh Accuser’s Name Purchased by Anti-Abortion Extremists
- Extremist right-wing activist Theodore Shoebat says that Christine Blasey Ford, who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, “is an evil wretch.”
- The web address containing Christine Blasey’s name was purchased and set up to reroute to the promotional page for the right-wing anti-abortion movie, “Gosnell.”
- Religious Right pseudo-historian David Barton hosted a Constitution Day program on TBN that featured a cavalcade of his false claims.
- Right-wing commentator Josh Bernstein declares that “there are a lot of demons inside that White House and they are all circling around our president.”
- Gab, the Twitter knock-off densely populated by white supremacists online, has rebranded.
- Right-wing radio host Dave Janda is positive that President Trump’s plan to establish military tribunals to prosecute the deep state will be unveiled any day now.
- Finally, Religious Right activist Bradlee Dean says that Elena Kagan was “placed as a Supreme Court justice for one reason and one reason only: to advocate on the behalf of other sodomites that are being used as political battering rams to upend America’s godly Constitution to give way to Sharia law.”