Right Wing Bonus Tracks: The Upside Of Hurricane Harvey
- Abby Johnson sees the upside of Hurricane Harvey.
- FRC’s Peter Sprigg comes to the defense of Sam Clovis.
- Dave Daubenmire is a Sandy Hook truther.
- Scott Lively says that “the so-called ‘far right’ is not conservative, it is and has always been the outer fringe of the far left.”
- Operation Save America claims that it is in touch with an unnamed candidate who is “running for governor to end abortion and homosexual marriage.”
- Finally, “The Foundation for Moral Law, a nonprofit run by Kayla Moore—the wife of U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore—may be violating its tax-exempt status by posting Moore’s campaign ads and articles about Moore’s campaign, according to attorneys who specialize in nonprofit tax law who spoke to AL.com.”