Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 5/11/17
- Paul Hair is furious that “big sodomy” was able to stop the nomination of Mark Green to be army secretary.
- The Institute on Religion and Democracy’s Chelsen Vicari is very hurt that people would accuse Christians who support President Trump’s effort to repeal Obamacare of not caring about the poor or the sick.
- Barbwire Books is out with its latest release: “Homosexual Agenda and the US Military is a field manual for US service members and military chaplains. This Gospel-Centered, polemical book exposes the homosexual agenda that adversely affects Religious Liberty for Christians.”
- Roy Moore’s Foundation for Moral Law is offering its “services pro bono to the Attorney General” to defend Trump’s recent religious liberty executive order.
- Finally, FRC prays: “Lord, Obergefell v. Hodges was an assault upon Your institution of marriage, the cornerstone of society. The effort to mainstream transgenderism is an assault on You as Creator and the heart of Your created order. Please help us to prevent the conferring of special rights and privileges for those who embrace aberrant sexual identities, and those who seek to re-engineer American society and law to require god-fearing Americans to submit to such moral subversion. Please stop parent’s rights from being violated, the massive confusion of our youth and the effort to capture their souls. Intervene to waken us, our pastors, churches, families, neighbors, and friends to engage in this fight and win it!”