Right Wing Bonus Tracks: The Subtle Difference Between ‘Would’ And ‘Wouldn’t’
- President Trump is now absurdly claiming that he misspoke when he said that he didn’t see any reason why Russia would have interfered with the 2016 election, while also insisting that “it could be other people also.”
- SkyWatch TV’s Derek Gilbert says that there “is a supernatural cause” behind the outrage over Trump’s press conference with Vladimir Putin.
- Right-wing conspiracy theorist Liz Crokin sees mind-control symbolism everywhere.
- Leading “Pizzagate” conspiracy theorist David Seaman boldly declares that he will “finish [George] Soros and friends off this week.”
- Finally, anti-Islam activist John Guandolo insists that “we have a lot of evidence that the attack in Las Vegas was an ISIS attack.”