Right Wing Bonus Tracks: The Clenched Fist Of Truth
- Predictably, Rep. Jason Chaffetz has signed on with Fox News to become a “contributor to the network starting July 1, the day after he will officially resign from Congress.”
- John Eidsmoe says that “as Christians, we recognize that the Bible commands us to be kind to ‘the sojourner within our gates.’ But this assumes the ‘sojourner’ is here legally and is not a threat to innocent Americans.”
- Scott Lively declares that Christians must have “the courage to speak the truth ourselves, to work vigorously to purge the heresy of ‘gay theology’ from the church, and to continue to fight the culture war to win it, trusting God for whatever outcome will result. Lastly, we must rescue as many souls as we can from the seductive evil of ‘gay pride,’ knowing that the wrath it heralds is too terrible to wish upon even our worst enemies.”
- Rachel Alexander says that President Trump’s “tweeting is sheer genius. He will go down in history as the president who figured out how to get around much of the biased media and talk 24/7 directly to the American people.”
- Finally, maybe Dana Loesch and the NRA ought to chill out a bit.