Right Wing Bonus Tracks: The Book of Trump
- Rick Joyner declares that those who didn’t support President Trump’s “Salute To America” Independence Day event on the National Mall are “traitors to their own country.”
- Matt Barber is still seeking donations for his Christian Civil Rights Watch organization, despite the fact that it has seemingly done nothing since it was founded in 2017.
- Jim Garlow reports that vehemently anti-LGBTQ pastor Rick Scarborough is stepping down from his position leading Bible studies for government officials on behalf of Garlow’s “Well Versed Ministries” and will be replaced by right-wing activist Phillip Jauregui.
- Despite the fact that he has no official credentials and is generally wrong about everything, David Barton was still featured on Fox News as a legitimate historian.
- The Daily Wire’s Michael Knowles posted an entire video attempting to explain why the sport of soccer is “anti-American.”
- Finally, Miriam Adelson hopes that the Bible will one day include a “Book of Trump”: “Would it be too much to pray for a day when the Bible gets a ‘Book of Trump,’ much like it has a ‘Book of Esther’ celebrating the deliverance of the Jews from ancient Persia? Until that is decided, let us, at least, sit back and marvel at this time of miracles for Israel, for the United States, and for the whole world.”