Right Wing Bonus Tracks: The Extremist Leading Bible Studies On Capitol Hill
- Dave Daubenmire is sure that there “are evil forces out there” that are trying to shut down his daily webcast: “I believe that there are probably witches, I believe there are God-haters that are cursing what is going on here.”
- Without a hint of irony or even a bit of self-awareness, Robert Jeffress declares that “James Comey is the poster boy for sanctimonious moral hypocrisy.”
- Radical anti-LGBTQ Religious Right activist Rick Scarborough is now “beginning to lead Bible Studies” for members of Congress and “in the other branches of government.”
- Infowars host Owen Shroyer is livid that Attorney General Jeff Sessions is not working to take down Hillary Clinton once and for all: “Where’s Sessions? Rumor is he’s gearing up for tomorrow’s big holiday. Reefer madness with the Keebler elf.”
- Finally, Josh Bernstein, who desperately tied to hide his attack on David Hogg, is now mocking Hogg for supposedly being “afraid to debate” him.