Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Shut ‘Er Down
- Religious Right activist Dave Daubenmire and his crew fume that the controversy surrounding Ohio State football coach Urban Meyer is not about ignoring domestic abuse but “is really about a communist takeover of the United States.”
- Former Rep. Michele Bachmann, operating in her capacity as “pastor to the United Nations,” appears to have ready access to U.N. ambassador Nikki Haley.
- Anti-LGBTQ activist Linda Harvey of Mission America is calling for the elimination of the State Department’s Special Envoy for the Human Rights of LGBTI Persons and passage of legislation that will ban the flying of the rainbow flag at U.S. embassies.
- The American Family Association’s Bryan Fischer urges President Trump to shut down the government if he does not get funding for his southern border wall: “Shut ‘er down, Mr. President. Shut ‘er down.”
- This is apparently what passes for journalism on the right.
- Finally, End Times author Paul McGuire reveals that “12 or 13 men rule the world.” He doesn’t know their names and thinks there might even be a woman among the cabal, but he knows for a fact that “they are at the top of an organizational pyramid” that controls everything.