Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Satanic Beanbags
- Mike Lindell is permanently just weeks away from filing the lawsuit that will force the Supreme Court to overturn the 2020 election.
- Milo Yiannopoulos announces a new policy: “From January 1, I will not knowingly share an enclosed space with anyone vaccinated unless I’m traveling or otherwise simply can’t avoid it. Moderna’s guinea pigs are simply too much of a risk to my health. I will politely explain that I don’t want to place myself in harm’s way and therefore won’t share a room by choice with anyone who has had any of the jabs.”
- David Brody is furious with the “hipster soy boys” at Twitter, who he claims are sitting on “their satanic beanbags somewhere in their soy latte cafe,” for suspending Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s personal account from the platform.
- Steve Gallagher of Pure Life Ministries insists that “homosexual promiscuity is ‘worse than’ heterosexual promiscuity.”
- Jim Bakker is using the tornadoes that ripped across parts of the United States last month in a desperate attempt to raise money so he can keep his TV program on the air: “It’s not global warming, it’s the Last Days.”
- Finally, Jackson Lahmeyer promises that if he’s elected to the U.S. Senate, he’s going to do everything in his power to ensure that Dr. Anthony Fauci is fired, arrested, and convicted of crimes against humanity: “Fauci is one of the greatest mass murderers in human history.”