Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Treason, Insurrection, and Conspiracy
- Mike Lindell will be in Arizona Wednesday for an “election integrity” rally alongside Rep. Paul Gosar and various right-wing conspiracy theorists.
- The Western Journal accuses Susan Rice of conducting a “Smokey New Age ‘Smudging’ Ritual in Heart of White House to Expel Trump’s Energy.”
- Kat Kerr claims to know that indictments have been written up charging those who allegedly stole the election from Donald Trump with treason, insurrection, and conspiracy to overthrow the government.
- Milo Yiannopoulos announces that he is no longer gay and has dedicated himself to St. Joseph: “In this time of gender madness, devoting myself to the male protector of the infant Jesus is an act of faith in God’s Holy Patriarch, and a rejection of the Terror of transsexuals.”
- Finally, E.W. Jackson denounces “that demonic thing of homosexuality and pedophilia and sexual perversion” and commands it “to depart from our country.”