Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Praying Against The SPLC
- William Gheen fumes that President Trump “has just become the Mexico first President who is not really a Constitutionalist; he just played one on TV!”
- Cliff Kincaid declares that “considering the failures of the Trump Administration and the Republican Congress, conservatives are the ones who should be leading the resistance.”
- Ryan Mauro says Trump’s failure to criticize Islam in his 9/11 remarks marked the “birth of the Barack W. Trump administration.”
- It looks like Scott Lively will be releasing a new book soon.
- Finally, the Family Research Council prays against the Southern Poverty Law Center: “Pray that the SPLC’s leaders, deeds, and motives will be exposed and that their influence will diminish. May God mercifully reach into the lives of the SPLC’s leaders, staff, and supporters, and convict them of the wrong they are doing. May the Holy Spirit lead them to repentance. May many encounter Christ dramatically, just as Rabbi Saul before he became the Apostle Paul, who was on his way to destroy followers of Christ. May the American press and Big Business cease and desist from promoting the SPLC. May those who have helped instigate the present divide among Americans cease to sow seeds of division. Rather, may their stockpiled millions of dollars be used to heal the divisions in America they have helped to create. Protect and prevent the innocent and vulnerable from falling prey to SPLC’s fundraising schemes. Keep them from entanglement with the deeds of the SPLC. Finally, we pray that you would hinder the SPLC from inspiring the harm of one more person and move them to take sincere Christ-followers and Christian organizations off their ‘Hate List’ and issue a much needed apology.”