Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Our Name Is Legion
- Broadcaster James Brown, who currently hosts “The NFL Today” on CBS, appeared on right-wing pastor Andrew Wommack’s “Truth & Liberty Live” webcast yesterday and is reportedly a big supporter of Wommack’s ministry.
- Religious Right activist Alveda King does not believe the allegations being made by former White House staffer Omarosa Manigault-Newman: “It’s such a shame that we live in a society where someone would be comfortable writing and saying things like she is doing for money.”
- Radical anti-LGBTQ activist Theodore Shoebat declares that anyone who says that people should just try to be good is probably a Nazi.
- ALIPAC’s William Gheen is urging former sheriff Joe Apriao to drop out of the Arizona Republican Senate primary race: “The best thing that could happen is for Joe Arpaio to endorse Kelly Ward and come out of this race so we defeat RINO Martha McSally. And then Kelli Ward would then swing in behind Joe Arpaio and support him for the other Senate seat. That would be perfect.”
- Finally, Religious Right activist Dave Daubenmire says that we here at Right Wing Watch are “being influenced by demons like I can’t even believe” and we don’t even realize it.