Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Nobody Cares What We Say
- Ann Vandersteel says that it is her mission to “unite the normies and the Q Movement.”
- Bradlee Dean has some doubts about the mass murder of Muslims that “allegedly happened in New Zealand.”
- David Jolly defends Denise McAllister, a right-wing writer who was recently fired after going on an anti-gay tirade on Twitter: “The whining gay guy won and another conservative is persecuted for speaking the truth.”
- Dave Daubenmire claims that he would “probably already be locked up” if Hillary Clinton had been elected president.
- Finally, Bill Mitchell does not seem to be a fan of our work.