Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Bill Mitchell’s Burden
- Rick Joyner reports that he was on a conference call with the White House today designed to rally evangelical support for President Trump’s fight over the border wall.
- David Lane declares that “Christians have now reached the point where it is a waste of time to reason with the ‘religious secularists’ doing this to our country. We live in alternate universes.”
- Josh Bernstein doesn’t seem to know the difference between the plays “Hamilton” and “Julius Caesar.”
- Liz Crokin uncovers the deep symbolism behind the fast food meal that Trump served to the Clemson football team at the White House last night.
- Finally, Bill Mitchell is now claiming that he “100% guaranteed” that Republicans would retain control of the House of Representatives in the 2018 midterms because he is so influential that if he had predicted that Republicans would lose, he would have been attacked for depressing voter turnout among conservatives.