Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Is John McCain Under Demonic Influence?
- The American Family Association, which is backing Roy Moore, demands that GOP leaders “quit protecting perverts in Congress.”
- Janet Porter is excited about the prospects of her federal Heartbeat Bill: “Vice President Pence is ready to break a tie in the Senate. And President Trump is ready to sign our Heartbeat Bill into law.”
- Lance Wallnau wonders if Sen. John McCain is “under demonic influence.”
- 4 Winds Christian Athletics president Steve McConkey does not seem to be a fan of the Freedom From Religion Foundation: “Freedom From Religion is an organization trying to destroy Christianity because morality is their problem. They promote abortion, homosexuality, and even Satanic groups in schools. This is an organization that is not for freedom, but for creating bondage in the USA.”
- Finally, the Family Research Council is thrilled with President Trump: “Maybe the mainstream media didn’t notice how stifled Christians were under Barack Obama’s government—how everything they said or wore or posted was scrutinized (or worse, punished). After two terms of the most hostile administration to faith the country has ever seen, I guarantee no one takes the simplest expression—”Merry Christmas”—for granted. To the people who elected Donald Trump, this isn’t just about putting Christ in a day. It’s about putting faith back in American life.”