Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Implicit Racism
- Eric Metaxas, an obsequious Trump supporter, claims to be outraged by politicians who lie: “When they lie and they lie brazenly, they’re showing their contempt for the American people. That is what’s happening. We’ve never seen this in our lifetime.”
- Apparently, babies will be dancing if Janet Porter is elected to Congress.
- Patrick Howley calls Gov. Ron DeSantis’ press secretary Christina Pushaw a “race traitor” for a tweet saying that “the most qualified candidates for many roles happened to be black men & women.”
- Lance Wallnau lashes out at the “must be gay activists” who have criticized Florida’s “Don’t Say Gay” bill: “That’s a bad as the Taliban. You got the Trans Taliban.”
- Finally, Nick Fuentes is excited because the GOP’s opposition to Ketanji Brown Jackson shows that “the conservative movement is slowly coming back around to its implicit racism of the old days.”