Right Wing Bonus Tracks: ‘If You Don’t Want to Have Children, You Have an Anti-Christ Spirit’
- Chris McDonald and Ann Vandersteel continue to falsely insist that President Trump won the popular vote in the 2016 election.
- E.W. Jackson has a suggestion: “Pres. Trump should include regs to protect Christians from firing & persecution at co.’s which do business with fed gvt. There is quiet persecution of Christians in the corporate world and it must be called out and stopped.”
- Dave Daubenmire says that “if you don’t want to have children, you have an anti-Christ spirit.”
- Alex Jones was kicked out of a restaurant after launching into an incoherent rant against fellow diners just hours after he gave a deposition in court.
- Rodney Howard-Brown stands by his assertion that the massacre of Muslims in New Zealand was a false flag.
- Neo-Nazi Patrick Little is haranguing attendees of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee’s annual conference in Washington.
- Finally, The Federalist’s Kyle Sammin tells Democrats they need to stop nominating nerdy candidates: “Given the choice, Americans will pick a jock president over a nerd every time.”