Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Homosexual Chicken Sandwiches
- E.W. Jackson says that hates crimes laws are designed to allow gay people “to try to seduce people without [straight people] being able to retaliate.”
- “You are who you surround yourself with,” declared right-wing pastor Jackson Lahmeyer while proudly posting a photo of himself to Facebook with Michael Flynn and Mike Lindell as evidence of his qualifications to be a U.S. senator.
- Dave Hayes (aka “The Praying Medic”) tells his fellow MAGA conspiracy theorists not to get “triggered” by former President Donald Trump’s support for the COVID-19 vaccine because he doesn’t mean it and it’s all for “optics”: “Use a little critical thinking.”
- Eugene Delgaudio accuses Burger King of selling “homosexual chicken sandwiches” after the restaurant chain announced that it will be donating a portion of its sales to the Human Rights Campaign.
- Finally, Tony Spell declares that “the world needs to see some manly preachers” like him because “there’s enough fag, queer, skinny-jeaned, homo-effeminate, sissy preachers out there.”