Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Forget Blackface—What About ‘Hamilton’?
- BarbWire’s David Jolly wants to know why, if “the use of blackface makeup, no matter how innocent, is or was racist and has now been deemed offensive,” then “what about the award winning musical Hamilton?”
- Intercessors for America’s Wanda Alger prophesies that “the Lord will expose lying prophets in the media.”
- Jerome Corsi has retracted an article he wrote promoting the Seth Rich conspiracy theory and apologized.
- Bill Mitchell thinks that President Trump has brilliantly “punked” the Democrats and the media by “pretending” that he is trying to hide his tax returns.
- Finally, Chris McDonald declares that America has never had a president as “anointed by God” as Trump.