Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Fear Of A Muslim Governor
- Spokane County Republican Central Committee Board Chairwoman Cecily Wright is apologizing for allowing alt-right activist and local Republican precinct chair James Allsup to speak at a meeting last month.
- Fringe right-wing “journalist” and conspiracy theorist Liz Crokin was invited to attend the premier of Dinesh D’Souza’s latest film last night, where she was able to literally rub shoulders with Rep. Dana Rohrabacher.
- Pat Robertson insists that Special Counsel Robert Mueller does not have a mandate to investigate former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort for tax evasion and fraud. Mueller, of course, does explicitly have a mandate to investigate “any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation.”
- Meeke Addison, Director of Communications for Urban Family Talk at the American Family Association, is every bit as radical as one would expect someone who works for the AFA to be.
- Finally, speaking of the AFA, Michigan state senator Patrick Colbeck, who is running for governor, appeared on Bryan Fischer’s radio program today, where the two sounded the alarm over the possibility that Michigan could have a Muslim governor.