Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Execute Peter Strzok During The Super Bowl
- Religious Right activist David Lane warns that “as long as secularists control the cultural mountains of influence, America will continue her downward spiral. The ongoing profanation of the culture provides unequivocal testimony to that. Millennial and Z generations ultimately will either return the nation to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, or face profound consequences.”
- We continue to wonder why YouTube allows vicious anti-LGBTQ activist Theodore Shoebat to use its platform to spew hatred.
- End Times author Paul McGuire says that those who dismiss his views as “conspiracy theories” have most likely been brainwashed.
- When a white Christian airport worker stole a plane and crashed it, the American Family Association’s Bryan Fischer responded by calling for Muslims to be banned from working on airport ground crews.
- Right-wing activist Chris McDonald insists that the Ku Klux Klan is “a left-wing hate group.”
- Right-wing “journalist”/conspiracy theorist Liz Crokin proclaims that “if you still don’t think Hillary Clinton is going to jail, your head just might be stuck in the sand.”
- Finally, right-wing commentator Josh Bernstein reacted reasonably to the news that FBI agent Peter Strzok had been fired: “Firing #PeterStrzok is NOT enough. This demon should be arrested, tried, convicted, and executed at half time during the next Super Bowl. #ByeByePeter.”