Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Dehumanizing Rhetoric
- Erik Rush, who once called for all Muslims to be killed, is now very concerned about “the left’s dehumanizing rhetorical cesspool.”
- Samuel Rodriguez says that President Trump’s evangelical advisers deserve credit for the decision to stop separating families at the border.
- First Lady Melania Trump boarded a plane to visit a child detention center in Texas today wearing a jacket that read: “I really don’t care. Do U?”
- Alt-right podcast host J.F. Gariépy interviewed former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke on his podcast, where they insulted mixed-race couples, emphasized the “Jewish Question,” and physical fitness.
- The Oath Keepers published an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory.
- Lance Wallnau says that “in terms of the lesser of two evils, the left is certainly the greater of two evils.”
- Finally, Pat Robertson says that America could very well be the Babylon mentioned in the book of Revelation.