Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Covering All Their Bases
- On last night’s episode of “TruNews,” Rick Wiles and Edward Szall declared that Jeffrey Epstein was likely at the center of a “Mossad honeypot” operation created to obtain incriminating information that Israel could use to blackmail powerful American political leaders, while also suggesting that Chandra Levy and Monica Lewinsky were probably Mossad agents.
- Liz Crokin celebrated Epstein’s arrest by proclaiming that “the world will soon learn that everything I’ve been reporting is true.”
- Laura Loomer is suing Facebook for $3 billion for booting her from the platform.
- Mat Staver suggests that Christian business owners need to start filing lawsuits against those who are “harassing” them by bringing complaints against them for denying service to LGBTQ customers.
- Why are Reps. Phil Roe and Steve Scalise hanging out with right-wing conspiracy theorist Chris McDonald?
- Finally, after showing up at the local police office in Chappaqua, New York, to file an official criminal complaint against Hillary Clinton over the weekend, a group of right-wing activists also went to the state police, local district attorney, and local branch of the FBI to file additional complaints against her.