Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Beyond Ecstatic
- Liz Crokin is “beyond ecstatic” over the arrest of Julian Assange, believing that it will lead to Pizzagate finally being proven to be real.
- Don Feder declares that reparations are not necessary because “the Civil Rights movement would not have succeeded without the support of white males.”
- Alveda King says that “if anyone should pay reparations, it is the Democrat party. They fought a war to keep slavery alive, opposed emancipation and the 13th, 14th, 15th Amendments, founded the KKK, instituted Jim Crow laws to keep emancipated blacks from voting Republican, kept the South segregated and managed to move blacks to their new welfare plantation, [and] support a rabid abortion agenda.”
- Ann Vandersteel claims that “treasonous Democrats” have been on the payroll of Latin American drug cartels.
- Dave Daubenmire reports that he received a visit from the FBI, which inquired about his support for radical anti-choice activist John Brockhoeft, who spent years in prison for firebombing several women’s health clinics.
- Finally, the Family Research Council prays for Pete Buttigieg: “Holy God, we pray for this misguided soul who unashamedly calls good ‘evil’ and evil ‘good.’ Protect those who hear this ‘blind guide’ from following him into the ditch spiritually and politically. Reveal yourself to him in an unmistakable way to the end that he can no longer worship the god of his imagination but worship you in Spirit and in truth.”