Right Wing Bonus Tracks: ‘We’re All a Little Racist’
- Alveda King defends Rep. Steve King: “I’m being asked if Congressman King a racist? Actually, from my point of view, until we all accept the scientific, philosophical and spiritual truth that we are all one human race, one Blood, we’re all a little racist.”
- Sheila Zilinsky appears to have soured on the QAnon conspiracy theory.
- Dave Janda says that every mainstream news broadcast should carry a Surgeon General’s warning that watching it is hazardous to one’s health.
- The Family Research Council is calling for prayers for Second Lady Karen Pence, as she has supposedly become the target of “public harassment for her faith.”
- Finally, Dave Daubenmire absurdly declares that “we now know that a woman carries the DNA of every man she’s slept with.”