Right Wing Bonus Tracks: A Totalitarian Show Trial
- It took more than a week, but former Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin finally conceded defeat to his opponent, Democrat Andy Beshear, in last week’s gubernatorial election.
- Charlie Kirk is now participating in Christian nationalist David Lane’s “Renewal Project” events, aimed at convincing pastors to mobilize their congregations to get more involved in politics.
- Brenden Dilley says that we here at Right Wing Watch “are insane” and claims that we have “called the FBI” on him a dozen times. That is news to us.
- Mark Taylor explains that the black eye former president Jimmy Carter received as a result of a recent fall is really a sign of his allegiance to the Illuminati.
- Finally, David Horowitz declares that the impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump is just like “what the Russians did”: “This is a totalitarian show trial that they’re conducting against Trump. They hate him; they’ve wanted to impeach him since he was elected; they organized a coup d’état at the intelligence services. It’s now like Star Chamber proceedings, just like the Inquisition.”