Right Wing Bonus Tracks: A Reassuring Word From Pat Robertson
- Pat Robertson assures us that God will not allow a nuclear war with North Korea to happen “because there are too many other important things to be done spiritually.”
- Michael Bresciani makes a bold prediction for 2018: “Many people will begin to see Donald Trump in a new light. They will slowly drop the extreme hatred and begin to realize that he has the best interests of our nation at heart.”
- Dave Daubenmire thinks that we try to expose his anti-Semitism because we are supported by the Jews.
- Speaking of anti-Semitism, Scott Lively says that “the rise of anti-Semitism around the world is rooted in large part in the perception that Jews are behind the rising tide of moral depravity afflicting the entire planet today … It also does not escape the attention of the world—including billions of morally conservative Moslems, Buddhists, Hindus and Christians—that Torah-faithless Jewish leaders are among the most vocal champions of the American-style sexual perversion that has overflowed into their nations with such terrible consequences.”
- Finally, Josh Bernstein says that Barack Obama is “a Jew-hating Muslim terrorist who is hellbent on destroying America and Israel.”