Right Wing Bonus Tracks: A Marxist Plot For Equality
- New Zealand news anchors wore headscarves in solidarity with the country’s Muslim community after the Christchurch massacre left more than 50 Muslims killed at the hands of a white supremacist. The Gateway Pundit declared those anchors had “bowed to Sharia law.”
- Fox News anchor Laura Ingraham told her viewers that journalist Talia Lavin was a “little journo-terrorist.”
- Trump says he’s nominating Stephen Moore to the Federal Reserve Board.
- TPUSA President Charlie Kirk is, of course, thrilled that Trump signed an executive order barring federal dollars from reaching schools construed to be silencing conservative speakers.
- Phyllis Schlafly Eagles are celebrating the 40th anniversary of the failure of the Equal Rights Amendment: “ERA is nothing more than another Marxist plot against one of America’s greatest strengths – the family.”