Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 5/2/16
- Ahead of the Indiana primary, Glenn Beck again asks his audience to pray and fast: “Tuesday Indiana is making its choice. All will be counted … I would like to ask that you, your family and friends join me for a day of prayers, fasting and humility. To beg the Lord to not remove His hand from us. To turn to Him and ask that He will heal our land. Beginning Monday night and running for 24 hours ending on Tuesday will you pray and if possible fast like you have never done before?”
- Remember how The Family Leader distributed David Barton’s “Founders Bible” to every state legislator in Iowa last year? A state senator just got up on the Senate floor with his copy and started talking about how great it is.
- Theodore Shoebat calls on the government to “follow the Scriptures” and “outlaw and annihilate these sodomites before they outlaw you.”
- Cheryl Chumley declares that “if wickedness could be bottled, it would be labeled transgender movement.”
- Andy McCarthy says that the criminal justice system is “the least racist institution that you can imagine.”
- Finally, a warning from Janet Porter: “There are nearly 750,000 registered sex offenders in the United States and Target just invited them into the Ladies room.”