Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 10/20/16
- Paul Hair says that “Hillary Clinton is a misandrist. She heads the party and movement that hates men.”
- Erik Rush predicts that “should Ms. Clinton win the presidency through propaganda and election fraud, we can be sure that their stealth socialist accomplices in the GOP will simply treat it like an honest win and don the ‘aw, shucks; better luck next time’ mantle. They will continue to play the foil to Democrats as the latter spearheads the push toward America’s initiation into a fascistic socialist mega-state.”
- David Jeremiah warns that “Christophobia” is on the rise in America and will eventually lead to persecution.
- Michael Brown issues a similar warning: “Make no mistake about it. If you are a conservative Christian and Hillary Clinton becomes our next president, she will declare war on certain aspects of your faith. Your religious liberties will be targeted, and your biblical beliefs will be branded disturbing, if not downright dangerous.”
- Finally, John Zmirak explains that “Donald Trump is the seedy boss you’re pretty sure will sexually harass your daughter. Hillary is the cool, unflappable doctor whom you learn, too late, intends to euthanize your parents.”