Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 4/4/17
- Bryan Fischer has some thoughts about Mike Pence’s policy never to dine alone with a woman who is not his wife: “I wonder if down underneath all that contempt is a secret jealousy for what Karen Pence has that they don’t. I wonder how many of them, when alone with their thoughts, wish they had a man in their lives who was so unreservedly devoted to them and to their marriage. Sadly, people are often contemptuous of what they do not and cannot have.”
- Dennis Prager says that conservatives “ought to be deeply appreciative of him, and deeply grateful for luck or providence, and certainly for Trump himself, that he was elected president.”
- Pastor Michael Allen is “convinced that the violence in Chicago and other cities has a direct connection to abortion”: “If we have legalized death in the womb where a woman can choose to kill her unborn baby, and then we turn around and [tell] these young men [to] put down the gun and stop killing each other on the streets – there’s a double message there.”
- NOM claims that it’s anti-trans bus tour was a rousing success.
- Finally, Wayne Allyn Root announced that his daily radio program has been picked up for national syndication by USA Radio Network.