Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 2/3/17
- Rick Joyner wonders where all the leaks from the White House are coming from: “Could it be that bugs were left in the Oval Office by someone from the Obama Administration? I hope they swept it good before moving in. I’m just sayin….”
- Kellyanne Conway warns the press that “if you are not showing the President and his main spokespeople respect, then you’re not showing the office respect, and you are inciting mob mentality if not mob violence.”
- James Robison hopes that instead of tweeting attacks and fake news, President Trump will “start tweeting Proverbs.”
- Matt Lockett, executive director of Justice House of Prayer DC and Bound4LIFE, says that their prayers held the late Antonin Scalia’s seat on the Supreme Court open so that Trump could nominate Neil Gorsuch.
- Finally, Scott Lively warns the conservative movement not to embrace “attention-whore Milo Yiannopoulos”: “Open homosexual Yiannopoulos does not represent conservatism. Like homosexual Adolf Hitler did in Germany, he represents the rise of American Nazism and embracing him will do nothing but empower and justify the Communists who are his true counterparts … The ‘gay’ monster whose nose is just barely into the GOP tent at this point (the movement, not the man) will soon own it if it is not stopped now. Rather than cheering Yannopoulos like he’s ‘our prizefighter’ on university campuses, we need to shut off the cameras so he’ll stop posing for them and go back to the closet where his shameful lifestyle belongs.”