Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 12/7/16
- Now that Iowa Gov. Terry Branstad has been tapped to serve as the U.S. ambassador to China under President Donald Trump, Rep. Steve King is mulling a run for governor.
- Joseph Farah is a genuine American hero: “I prefer freedom to Eggo waffles.”
- Richard Land says that North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory lost his bid for re-election because he “was very ambivalent” about H.B. 2.
- Bill Muehlenberg says that “we are now living in a different sort of police state, where wrong thoughts about sexuality and gender will increasingly mean you are an enemy of the State and must be treated accordingly.”
- Finally, the Family Policy Alliance is making it easy for conservative Christians to send a “wish list for America” to President-elect Trump this Christmas. Among the things they are asking for is that he “keep boys out of girls locker rooms.”