Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 12/4/15
- In a shocking development, Ted Cruz’s pastor says Cruz is “God’s man for this hour, for such a time as this … The hand of God is on him, and if God’s people rise up, he will be the man.”
- In equally shocking news, Cruz fanboy Glenn Beck thinks that Cruz is the only candidate who really “has the gravitas” to be president.
- Speaking of Beck, his pathological hatred of President Obama and his administration is growing more absurd by the day.
- Some intelligent analysis from The Federalist: “Abortion Is The New Three-Fifths Compromise.”
- Finally, a classy bit of insight from Burt Prelutsky: “It’s as if the world suddenly underwent surgical reconstruction, as a result of which France wound up with the balls and America wound up with the a—hole.”