Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 11/8/16
- Glenn Beck reveals that he voted for Evan McMullin.
- A GOTV message from Act for America: “When you enter that voting booth, we urge to you pull that lever for the candidate that will prioritize patriotism over political correctness, and safety over suicidal multi-culturalism.”
- A prayer from Randall Terry: “May God grant that Hillary be defeated, and that Donald J. Trump is our next President.”
- Another typically reasonable column from David Lane: “Here is what I find most terrifying about the surrender of civil government to those who are in rebellion against God. The Secularists’ brazen defiance of God’s Law now drives the opinions of the U.S. Supreme Court and shapes the making, enforcement, and adjudication of laws … America now walks in the sins of rebellion and wickedness. Having rejected Him, He is absolved from any obligation for security and protection.”
- Ray Comfort explains why an atheist will never become president: “Nor should you trust an atheist with your teenage daughter, in the workplace or in the legislature. This is because of their track record. History reveals that atheists have been responsible for the slaughter of 110,000,000 human beings. It’s because of these things that it’s political suicide for any political candidate to even whisper that he’s a closet atheist. That’s why there are no atheists in Congress.”
- Finally, Richard Land weighs in on the possibility of Hillary Clinton becoming president: “If the American people elect this witch president, they deserve what they get.”