Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 11/6/14
- Gov. Bobby Jindal will reportedly be hosting a David Lane-organized prayer rally in Louisiana in January, much like Gov. Rick Perry did in Texas in 2011.
- Rick Joyner says “No President has been so resoundingly rebuked by the American people as was done with the Elections of 2014. The House now has its largest majority in history, and it is Republican.” Neither of those claims are true.
- Tony Perkins claims that “as conservatives, we aren’t looking for businesses to take our side.” Oh, really?
- James Robison is cautiously optimistic about the election results: “God has mercifully given us the opportunity to see our nation awaken and begin the healing process. The runaway train now known to be an out-of-control, excessive, secular progressive (basically socialistic) federal government has at least been slowed, but not yet brought under control.”
- It is 2014 and the Republicans have finally elected a black woman to serve in the House of Representatives, so naturally Glenn Beck sees that as proof that Martin Luther King’s dream has finally come true. Way to go Republicans! Oh, by the way, the first black woman to serve in Congress was a Democrat and she was elected in 1968.