Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 11/17/16
- Roger Stone hails Alex Jones as “the single most important voice in the alternative conservative media.”
- A bank led by Steven Mnuchin, Donald Trump’s campaign finance chairman and potential Treasury secretary appointee, allegedly “broke federal laws by keeping branches out of minority neighborhoods and making few mortgages to black and Latino borrowers.”
- Ambassador Mike Huckabee?
- Paul Hair wants Trump to “appoint Joe Arpaio as his U.S. Customs and Border Protection commissioner.”
- Jeff Jansen says “God purposed” Trump “as His servant, with a special set of skills, power and ability, to break the bars of iron and bronze and to restore hope, purity and purpose to our nation.”