Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 11/13/14
- Jerry Boykin calls upon military leaders to inform President Obama that “I can no longer support your ill-advised and reckless policies that I regard as threats to national security and the welfare of our men and women in uniform” and resign in protest.
- Focus on the Family’s Glenn Stanton has a new book out entitled “Loving My (LGBT) Neighbor.”
- Tim Brown says that “the reason people can’t take bisexuality seriously is because it is a mental illness that needs to be corrected via repentance, not coddled like a three-year-old. The same thing applies with homosexuals. They are not taken as a legitimate lifestyle choice by the world’s population because it is unnatural.”
- Peter LaBarbera believes that “the government should be taking steps to discourage men and boys from practicing homosexual behavior.”
- Finally, Glenn Beck will be releasing his first feature film next year and it is about a warrior Santa Clause tasked with protecting Jesus Christ. We really are at a loss for words: