Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 10/13/16
- Students at Liberty University are not happy with Jerry Falwell Jr. for associating the university so closely with Donald Trump.
- Jane Chastain says that “Hillary Clinton is a user. No, to my knowledge she doesn’t do illegal drugs. Her drug of choice is political power.”
- Erik Rush declares that “when we look at Hillary Clinton at rallies or debates, leering into the cameras with bug eyes and Jack Nicholson’s frozen Joker smirk, I believe we are looking into the face of sheer madness.”
- Julio Severo warns that if “Hillary is elected, everyone in the United States and around the world will pay a high cost for her aggressive abortion and sodomy agenda.”
- Bryan Fischer says “there is perhaps a tiny chance something good will come out of a Trump administration but there is zero chance that anything good will come out of another Clinton administration. Voting for a small chance is wiser than voting for no chance at all. And so many conservatives may have to put on a gas mask to vote for a flawed candidate who at least offers the prospect of a better America. But many will hold their noses and do it because there is a country to save for our children and grandchildren.”
- Finally, Paula White, Michele Bachmann, Samuel Rodriguez, James Dobson, Mat Staver, Robert Jeffress and other Religious Right activists are outraged by supposed anti-Christian bigotry within the Clinton campaign … but not, you know, a recording of Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women.