- Glenn Beck’s The Blaze network has opened a Washington, DC bureau and added a correspondent with White House credentials.
- RNC chairman Reince Priebus is threatening to pull Republican primary debates from CNN and NBC “unless those companies pull their
current Hillary Clinton-related film projects.”
- Sen. Ted Cruz doesn’t seem to understand how BuzzFeed operates.
Bryan Fischer says that, even today, God is raising people from the dead.
- Apparently, environmentalists are responsible for the deaths of the nineteen firefighters who died fighting a
forest fire in Arizona earlier this summer.
- Finally, John Boehner’s office says that nobody on staff remembers
Boehner ever “agreeing” with Rep. Ted Yoho’s claim that Obamacare is racist.