Right Wing Leftovers – 5/7/14
- Glenn Beck says that he has never been as infatuated by a candidate as he is by Matt Bevin because “he is a remarkable, remarkable man.”
- Speaking of Beck, he thinks that House Speaker John Boehner selected Rep. Trey Gowdy to lead the Benghazi committee so that he can thrown him under the bus when the whole thing backfires.
- The hatemongering, anti-gay Westboro Baptist Church continues to lose members.
- John Freshwater, the right-wing public school science teacher who lost his job for teaching creationism, is taking his case to the Supreme Court.
- Finally, Jim Garrow is fed up with “the divine right of black folks with big government checks.”