- Good point, Gary Bauer: “Ted Kennedy
can drive a woman off a bridge and go on to serve decades in the Senate and be hailed as a courageous leader. But if a Republican
shuts down a bridge, the left is ready to breakout the pitchforks.”
- It is time for the church to start
preparing for the fall of America.
- Eugene Delgaudio’s Public Advocate will be protesting Terry McAuliffe’s inauguration.
- Speaking of Delgaudio, you would think that, at some point, the voters in Loudoun County would grow tired of being
embarrassed by him and vote him out of office.
- Glenn Beck’s public
opposition to throwing gays into the ovens causing him to lose
- Finally, speaking of Beck, we genuinely have no idea what this latest conspiracy
theory is that he promotes at the beginning of this clip.