Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 4/13/15
- Matt Barber has some advice for gay couples who are getting married: “Bake your own damn cake.”
- Are you “unusually sluggish and tired”? If so, you are probably under spiritual attack.
- Ken Blackwell declares that “RFRA supporters are like the brave Americans in the Deep South decades ago who stood for black civil rights against intense political pressure.”
- Larry Tomczak says that “the reason Christians are targeted and intimidated is because we represent the last obstacle in their quest for unrestrained sexual licentiousness.”
- Finally, Glenn Beck was scandalized by the existence of an “all gender restroom.” Has he never used a restroom on an airplane? Is every bathroom in his house designated for use by one gender only?