Right Wing Round-Up - 6/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/5/2013 4:33 pm
- Stephen C. Webster @ Raw Story: Glenn Beck claims Obama conspiracy made him a conspiracy theorist.
- Evan Hurst @ Truth Wins Out: Your Handy Guide To The Poorly Attended Porno-Pete-A-Palooza In DC Yesterday.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: Bill O’Reilly Calls Himself ‘Fact Guy’ As He Repeats Debunked ’157 White House Visits’ Story.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Federal judge says minorities 'predisposed to crime.'
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Why VA Republican Lt. Governor Candidate Doesn’t Believe In Evolution: Monkeys Can’t Talk.
Share this post
3/3/15 @ 5:32
3/3/15 @ 3:01
3/2/15 @ 5:32
2/27/15 @ 5:46
2/27/15 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am