Right Wing Round-Up - 6/13/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/13/2013 4:35 pm
- Ben Dimiero & Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: The Eye Of Moloch: Glenn Beck Managed To Write A Novel Worse Than The Overton Window.
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Todd Bentley Recalls a Levitating Boy and a Woman’s New Breast.
- Jeremy Hooper: Today in 'We couldn't win against him so we'll just make sh*t up': POTUS joined Rev. Wright's church b/c of its 'DownLow Club'; Jesse Jackson arranged Obamas marriage.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The line Rubio will not cross.
- Rebecca Shapiro @ The Huffington Post: Sarah Palin, Fox News Together Again.
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:03
11/25/14 @ 5:32
11/25/14 @ 2:45
11/24/14 @ 5:34
11/24/14 @ 2:42
11/21/14 @ 5:32
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm