Right Wing Round-Up - 6/13/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/13/2013 5:35 pm
- Ben Dimiero & Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: The Eye Of Moloch: Glenn Beck Managed To Write A Novel Worse Than The Overton Window.
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Todd Bentley Recalls a Levitating Boy and a Woman’s New Breast.
- Jeremy Hooper: Today in 'We couldn't win against him so we'll just make sh*t up': POTUS joined Rev. Wright's church b/c of its 'DownLow Club'; Jesse Jackson arranged Obamas marriage.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The line Rubio will not cross.
- Rebecca Shapiro @ The Huffington Post: Sarah Palin, Fox News Together Again.
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 5:17
4/18/14 @ 1:20
Irony Alert: Beck Tells Candidates They Had 'Better Learn About Who The People Are You're Standing Next To'
4/18/14 @ 12:11
4/17/14 @ 5:36
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am