Right Wing Round-Up - 6/13/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/13/2013 4:35 pm
- Ben Dimiero & Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: The Eye Of Moloch: Glenn Beck Managed To Write A Novel Worse Than The Overton Window.
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Todd Bentley Recalls a Levitating Boy and a Woman’s New Breast.
- Jeremy Hooper: Today in 'We couldn't win against him so we'll just make sh*t up': POTUS joined Rev. Wright's church b/c of its 'DownLow Club'; Jesse Jackson arranged Obamas marriage.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The line Rubio will not cross.
- Rebecca Shapiro @ The Huffington Post: Sarah Palin, Fox News Together Again.
Share this post
1/26/15 @ 5:34
1/26/15 @ 3:17
1/23/15 @ 5:36
1/22/15 @ 5:34
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm