Right Wing Round-Up - 6/13/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/13/2013 4:35 pm
- Ben Dimiero & Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: The Eye Of Moloch: Glenn Beck Managed To Write A Novel Worse Than The Overton Window.
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Todd Bentley Recalls a Levitating Boy and a Woman’s New Breast.
- Jeremy Hooper: Today in 'We couldn't win against him so we'll just make sh*t up': POTUS joined Rev. Wright's church b/c of its 'DownLow Club'; Jesse Jackson arranged Obamas marriage.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The line Rubio will not cross.
- Rebecca Shapiro @ The Huffington Post: Sarah Palin, Fox News Together Again.
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:33
12/18/14 @ 5:34
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/18/14 @ 2:45
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm