Right Wing Round-Up - 6/13/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/13/2013 5:35 pm
- Ben Dimiero & Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: The Eye Of Moloch: Glenn Beck Managed To Write A Novel Worse Than The Overton Window.
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Todd Bentley Recalls a Levitating Boy and a Woman’s New Breast.
- Jeremy Hooper: Today in 'We couldn't win against him so we'll just make sh*t up': POTUS joined Rev. Wright's church b/c of its 'DownLow Club'; Jesse Jackson arranged Obamas marriage.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The line Rubio will not cross.
- Rebecca Shapiro @ The Huffington Post: Sarah Palin, Fox News Together Again.
Share this post
7/25/14 @ 5:33
7/24/14 @ 5:32
7/24/14 @ 3:13
7/24/14 @ 1:11
7/23/14 @ 5:35
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm