Right Wing Round-Up - 4/7/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/7/2014 5:36 pm
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Supreme Court Declines Anti-Gay Discrimination Case Involving New Mexico Photographer.
- Eric Lach @ TPM: Local Paper Busts GOP Rep For Alleged 'Extramarital Encounter.'
- Luke Brinker @ Media Matters: Mozilla And The Right-Wing Media's Persecution Complex.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Glenn Beck says God sent Tea Party challenger to wipe out ‘progressive’ Mitch McConnell.
- Jeremy Hooper: Just when you think the Family Research Council can't get more deceptive...
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: Rand Paul in 2009: Dick Cheney Led U.S. into Iraq to Benefit Halliburton.
- Richard Bartholomew @ Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Cliff Kincaid Sees Aleister Crowley Link In Russian Politics.
5/27/16 @ 3:05
5/27/16 @ 2:55
5/26/16 @ 5:34
5/26/16 @ 1:42
5/25/16 @ 5:33
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am