Right Wing Round-Up - 4/7/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/7/2014 4:36 pm
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Supreme Court Declines Anti-Gay Discrimination Case Involving New Mexico Photographer.
- Eric Lach @ TPM: Local Paper Busts GOP Rep For Alleged 'Extramarital Encounter.'
- Luke Brinker @ Media Matters: Mozilla And The Right-Wing Media's Persecution Complex.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Glenn Beck says God sent Tea Party challenger to wipe out ‘progressive’ Mitch McConnell.
- Jeremy Hooper: Just when you think the Family Research Council can't get more deceptive...
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: Rand Paul in 2009: Dick Cheney Led U.S. into Iraq to Benefit Halliburton.
- Richard Bartholomew @ Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Cliff Kincaid Sees Aleister Crowley Link In Russian Politics.
Share this post
12/23/14 @ 5:34
12/23/14 @ 12:40
12/22/14 @ 5:33
12/22/14 @ 11:30
12/19/14 @ 5:33
12/19/14 @ 12:10
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Pat Robertson: Gays 'Will Die Out Because They Don't Reproduce'
12/17/14 @ 11:39am
Fischer: Jesus Would Support The Use Of Torture
12/15/14 @ 4:18pm
Michele Bachmann Says She 'Defeated' Progressives By Outsmarting Them
12/18/14 @ 12:15pm
Ben Carson's Bizarre Explanation Of Why Obamacare Is Unconstitutional
12/19/14 @ 3:55pm