Right Wing Round-Up - 4/7/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/7/2014 5:36 pm
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Supreme Court Declines Anti-Gay Discrimination Case Involving New Mexico Photographer.
- Eric Lach @ TPM: Local Paper Busts GOP Rep For Alleged 'Extramarital Encounter.'
- Luke Brinker @ Media Matters: Mozilla And The Right-Wing Media's Persecution Complex.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Glenn Beck says God sent Tea Party challenger to wipe out ‘progressive’ Mitch McConnell.
- Jeremy Hooper: Just when you think the Family Research Council can't get more deceptive...
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: Rand Paul in 2009: Dick Cheney Led U.S. into Iraq to Benefit Halliburton.
- Richard Bartholomew @ Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Cliff Kincaid Sees Aleister Crowley Link In Russian Politics.
Share this post
7/30/14 @ 5:36
7/29/14 @ 5:35
7/29/14 @ 3:25
7/28/14 @ 5:34
7/28/14 @ 3:19
7/25/14 @ 5:33
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am