Right Wing Round-Up - 4/7/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/7/2014 5:36 pm
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Supreme Court Declines Anti-Gay Discrimination Case Involving New Mexico Photographer.
- Eric Lach @ TPM: Local Paper Busts GOP Rep For Alleged 'Extramarital Encounter.'
- Luke Brinker @ Media Matters: Mozilla And The Right-Wing Media's Persecution Complex.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Glenn Beck says God sent Tea Party challenger to wipe out ‘progressive’ Mitch McConnell.
- Jeremy Hooper: Just when you think the Family Research Council can't get more deceptive...
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: Rand Paul in 2009: Dick Cheney Led U.S. into Iraq to Benefit Halliburton.
- Richard Bartholomew @ Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Cliff Kincaid Sees Aleister Crowley Link In Russian Politics.
Share this post
5/22/15 @ 5:32
5/22/15 @ 5:05
Tony Perkins: Gay Rights Encouraging ISIS, Pastors Will Be Dragged 'Kicking And Screaming' Out Of Church
5/22/15 @ 1:43
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm