Right Wing Round-Up - 4/7/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/7/2014 5:36 pm
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Supreme Court Declines Anti-Gay Discrimination Case Involving New Mexico Photographer.
- Eric Lach @ TPM: Local Paper Busts GOP Rep For Alleged 'Extramarital Encounter.'
- Luke Brinker @ Media Matters: Mozilla And The Right-Wing Media's Persecution Complex.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Glenn Beck says God sent Tea Party challenger to wipe out ‘progressive’ Mitch McConnell.
- Jeremy Hooper: Just when you think the Family Research Council can't get more deceptive...
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: Rand Paul in 2009: Dick Cheney Led U.S. into Iraq to Benefit Halliburton.
- Richard Bartholomew @ Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Cliff Kincaid Sees Aleister Crowley Link In Russian Politics.
Share this post
3/27/15 @ 5:32
3/26/15 @ 5:33
3/25/15 @ 5:33
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm