Right Wing Round-Up - 3/21/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/21/2013 5:35 pm
- PFAW: Bush’s Court: How the D.C. Circuit Threatens the Future of Progressive Reform.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: House Republicans’ Final Written Argument Against Marriage Equality: Nuh-Uh!
- Meenal Vamburkar @ Mediaite: GOP Senator On Gay Marriage: ‘I’m Not Gay, So I’m Not Going To Marry One.’
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC literally praying for Olson, Boies, et al. to have bad day in court.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Former Obama Official Compares Glenn Beck's Attacks to Orwell's "Two Minutes Hate."
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Bachmann: It’s my Christian ‘duty’ to repeal Obamacare before it ‘literally kills’ kids.
Share this post
10/22/14 @ 5:33
10/22/14 @ 2:16
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/21/14 @ 5:32
10/21/14 @ 11:17
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm