Right Wing Round-Up - 3/21/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/21/2013 5:35 pm
- PFAW: Bush’s Court: How the D.C. Circuit Threatens the Future of Progressive Reform.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: House Republicans’ Final Written Argument Against Marriage Equality: Nuh-Uh!
- Meenal Vamburkar @ Mediaite: GOP Senator On Gay Marriage: ‘I’m Not Gay, So I’m Not Going To Marry One.’
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC literally praying for Olson, Boies, et al. to have bad day in court.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Former Obama Official Compares Glenn Beck's Attacks to Orwell's "Two Minutes Hate."
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Bachmann: It’s my Christian ‘duty’ to repeal Obamacare before it ‘literally kills’ kids.
7/29/16 @ 5:32
7/28/16 @ 5:33
7/28/16 @ 5:30
7/28/16 @ 3:10
7/27/16 @ 5:34
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Sandy Rios Questions Khizr Khan's Patriotism: 'We're Not Even Sure About You, Sir'
7/29/16 @ 2:53pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm