Right Wing Round-Up - 3/21/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/21/2013 5:35 pm
- PFAW: Bush’s Court: How the D.C. Circuit Threatens the Future of Progressive Reform.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: House Republicans’ Final Written Argument Against Marriage Equality: Nuh-Uh!
- Meenal Vamburkar @ Mediaite: GOP Senator On Gay Marriage: ‘I’m Not Gay, So I’m Not Going To Marry One.’
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC literally praying for Olson, Boies, et al. to have bad day in court.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Former Obama Official Compares Glenn Beck's Attacks to Orwell's "Two Minutes Hate."
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Bachmann: It’s my Christian ‘duty’ to repeal Obamacare before it ‘literally kills’ kids.
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:34
8/28/14 @ 5:33
8/27/14 @ 5:33
8/27/14 @ 2:00
8/26/14 @ 5:32
8/26/14 @ 2:10
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm