Right Wing Round-Up - 3/21/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/21/2013 5:35 pm
- PFAW: Bush’s Court: How the D.C. Circuit Threatens the Future of Progressive Reform.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: House Republicans’ Final Written Argument Against Marriage Equality: Nuh-Uh!
- Meenal Vamburkar @ Mediaite: GOP Senator On Gay Marriage: ‘I’m Not Gay, So I’m Not Going To Marry One.’
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC literally praying for Olson, Boies, et al. to have bad day in court.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Former Obama Official Compares Glenn Beck's Attacks to Orwell's "Two Minutes Hate."
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Bachmann: It’s my Christian ‘duty’ to repeal Obamacare before it ‘literally kills’ kids.
Share this post
3/27/15 @ 5:32
3/26/15 @ 5:33
3/25/15 @ 5:33
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm