Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/28/2009 4:21 pm
- To say that bloggers were not impressed with this Washington Post puff piece on NOM's Brian Brown would be a drastic understatment.
- Jokes about hunting President Obama are always hilarious.
- You've heard of Birthers and Deathers, but do you know about the Tenthers?
- On a related note, when did David Barton become a "constitutional expert"?
- More advertisers are dropping Glenn Beck who continues to prove that he is fundamentally insane.
- You know who was really the victim of Bonner and Associates' forged letter campaign? Bonner and Associates.
- Rep. Trent Franks says he was just three days away from filing a Birther lawsuit against President Obama.
- Finally, happy fifth blogiversary to Crooks and Liars.
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm