Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/28/2009 5:21 pm
- To say that bloggers were not impressed with this Washington Post puff piece on NOM's Brian Brown would be a drastic understatment.
- Jokes about hunting President Obama are always hilarious.
- You've heard of Birthers and Deathers, but do you know about the Tenthers?
- On a related note, when did David Barton become a "constitutional expert"?
- More advertisers are dropping Glenn Beck who continues to prove that he is fundamentally insane.
- You know who was really the victim of Bonner and Associates' forged letter campaign? Bonner and Associates.
- Rep. Trent Franks says he was just three days away from filing a Birther lawsuit against President Obama.
- Finally, happy fifth blogiversary to Crooks and Liars.
Share this post
7/24/14 @ 5:32
7/24/14 @ 3:13
7/24/14 @ 1:11
7/23/14 @ 5:35
Glenn Beck Is Very Receptive To The Idea That Jesus Was Married To Mary Magdalene: 'You Could Talk Me Into That'
7/23/14 @ 4:02
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm