Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/28/2009 5:21 pm
- To say that bloggers were not impressed with this Washington Post puff piece on NOM's Brian Brown would be a drastic understatment.
- Jokes about hunting President Obama are always hilarious.
- You've heard of Birthers and Deathers, but do you know about the Tenthers?
- On a related note, when did David Barton become a "constitutional expert"?
- More advertisers are dropping Glenn Beck who continues to prove that he is fundamentally insane.
- You know who was really the victim of Bonner and Associates' forged letter campaign? Bonner and Associates.
- Rep. Trent Franks says he was just three days away from filing a Birther lawsuit against President Obama.
- Finally, happy fifth blogiversary to Crooks and Liars.
Share this post
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58
9/16/14 @ 5:34
9/16/14 @ 4:34
9/16/14 @ 2:15
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Mike Huckabee Says Conservatives Can't Accept 'Ungodly' Court Rulings On Gay Marriage, Abortion Rights
9/12/14 @ 3:19pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm