Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/28/2009 5:21 pm
- To say that bloggers were not impressed with this Washington Post puff piece on NOM's Brian Brown would be a drastic understatment.
- Jokes about hunting President Obama are always hilarious.
- You've heard of Birthers and Deathers, but do you know about the Tenthers?
- On a related note, when did David Barton become a "constitutional expert"?
- More advertisers are dropping Glenn Beck who continues to prove that he is fundamentally insane.
- You know who was really the victim of Bonner and Associates' forged letter campaign? Bonner and Associates.
- Rep. Trent Franks says he was just three days away from filing a Birther lawsuit against President Obama.
- Finally, happy fifth blogiversary to Crooks and Liars.
Share this post
9/4/15 @ 2:54
9/2/15 @ 3:11
8/31/15 @ 5:32
Kim Davis' Lawyer Says She's Just Like A Jew Living In Nazi Germany
9/3/15 @ 1:55pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Meet The Hate Group Trying To Turn Kim Davis Into The Anti-Gay Rosa Parks
9/3/15 @ 1:30pm