Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/28/2009 5:21 pm
- To say that bloggers were not impressed with this Washington Post puff piece on NOM's Brian Brown would be a drastic understatment.
- Jokes about hunting President Obama are always hilarious.
- You've heard of Birthers and Deathers, but do you know about the Tenthers?
- On a related note, when did David Barton become a "constitutional expert"?
- More advertisers are dropping Glenn Beck who continues to prove that he is fundamentally insane.
- You know who was really the victim of Bonner and Associates' forged letter campaign? Bonner and Associates.
- Rep. Trent Franks says he was just three days away from filing a Birther lawsuit against President Obama.
- Finally, happy fifth blogiversary to Crooks and Liars.
Share this post
10/31/14 @ 5:33
Beck: Don't Join The Military Because 'We Have A Chance Of Losing Our Country In the Next Two To Three Years'
10/31/14 @ 1:53
Glenn Beck's Co-Hosts See Nothing Wrong With Catcalling Video: 'You're Asking For Somebody To Notice Your Butt'
10/30/14 @ 2:01
10/28/14 @ 4:37
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm