Right Wing Leftovers - 9/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/18/2013 5:30 pm
- NBC profiles Scott Lively and his role in passing anti-gay laws all over the world.
- Pentagon officials recently met with Jerry Boykin, Sandy Rios, and other Religious Right activist to discuss supposed violations of the religious liberty of Christians in the military.
- Speaking of Boykin, he seems to think that the Southern Poverty Law Center should be charged with a hate crime for supposedly inspiring Floyd Corkins to attack the Family Research Council.
- Rick Perry will be heading to New Jersey to campaign with Steve Lonegan.
- Finally, is anyone surprise that Glenn Beck is endorsing this crackpot effort to "shut down Washington, DC" for three days.
Share this post
5/29/15 @ 5:34
5/28/15 @ 5:30
5/27/15 @ 5:30
5/26/15 @ 5:31
5/22/15 @ 5:30
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Scott Walker: Ultrasounds Should Be Mandatory Since They're 'A Cool Thing'
5/26/15 @ 1:16pm