Right Wing Leftovers - 9/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/18/2013 5:30 pm
- NBC profiles Scott Lively and his role in passing anti-gay laws all over the world.
- Pentagon officials recently met with Jerry Boykin, Sandy Rios, and other Religious Right activist to discuss supposed violations of the religious liberty of Christians in the military.
- Speaking of Boykin, he seems to think that the Southern Poverty Law Center should be charged with a hate crime for supposedly inspiring Floyd Corkins to attack the Family Research Council.
- Rick Perry will be heading to New Jersey to campaign with Steve Lonegan.
- Finally, is anyone surprise that Glenn Beck is endorsing this crackpot effort to "shut down Washington, DC" for three days.
Share this post
10/31/14 @ 5:33
Beck: Don't Join The Military Because 'We Have A Chance Of Losing Our Country In the Next Two To Three Years'
10/31/14 @ 1:53
10/30/14 @ 5:32
Glenn Beck's Co-Hosts See Nothing Wrong With Catcalling Video: 'You're Asking For Somebody To Notice Your Butt'
10/30/14 @ 2:01
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/29/14 @ 3:03
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am