Right Wing Leftovers - 9/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/18/2013 5:30 pm
- NBC profiles Scott Lively and his role in passing anti-gay laws all over the world.
- Pentagon officials recently met with Jerry Boykin, Sandy Rios, and other Religious Right activist to discuss supposed violations of the religious liberty of Christians in the military.
- Speaking of Boykin, he seems to think that the Southern Poverty Law Center should be charged with a hate crime for supposedly inspiring Floyd Corkins to attack the Family Research Council.
- Rick Perry will be heading to New Jersey to campaign with Steve Lonegan.
- Finally, is anyone surprise that Glenn Beck is endorsing this crackpot effort to "shut down Washington, DC" for three days.
Share this post
10/5/15 @ 5:30
10/2/15 @ 5:30
'He Is A Very Small, Sad Man': Glenn Beck Did Not Appreciate President Obama's Comments On Oregon Shooting
10/2/15 @ 3:01
10/2/15 @ 2:45
10/1/15 @ 5:30
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Mike Huckabee Has The Most Absurd Reaction To Obama's Pope Francis Remarks
9/23/15 @ 2:20pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am