Right Wing Leftovers - 9/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/18/2013 5:30 pm
- NBC profiles Scott Lively and his role in passing anti-gay laws all over the world.
- Pentagon officials recently met with Jerry Boykin, Sandy Rios, and other Religious Right activist to discuss supposed violations of the religious liberty of Christians in the military.
- Speaking of Boykin, he seems to think that the Southern Poverty Law Center should be charged with a hate crime for supposedly inspiring Floyd Corkins to attack the Family Research Council.
- Rick Perry will be heading to New Jersey to campaign with Steve Lonegan.
- Finally, is anyone surprise that Glenn Beck is endorsing this crackpot effort to "shut down Washington, DC" for three days.
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:31
8/28/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 5:30
8/26/14 @ 5:30
8/25/14 @ 5:30
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm