Right Wing Leftovers - 9/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/18/2013 4:30 pm
- NBC profiles Scott Lively and his role in passing anti-gay laws all over the world.
- Pentagon officials recently met with Jerry Boykin, Sandy Rios, and other Religious Right activist to discuss supposed violations of the religious liberty of Christians in the military.
- Speaking of Boykin, he seems to think that the Southern Poverty Law Center should be charged with a hate crime for supposedly inspiring Floyd Corkins to attack the Family Research Council.
- Rick Perry will be heading to New Jersey to campaign with Steve Lonegan.
- Finally, is anyone surprise that Glenn Beck is endorsing this crackpot effort to "shut down Washington, DC" for three days.
Share this post
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/17/14 @ 3:49
'I See The Future': Glenn Beck Begs His Audience 'Not To Listen To The Experts In This Country Anymore'
12/17/14 @ 11:10
12/16/14 @ 5:30
12/15/14 @ 5:30
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm